Kyndiges (“knowledgeable ones”) are those relatively few Bricklynites (less than 2% of the population📍) who are fully aware of the likelihood that Bricklyn is a simulation.
📍See Bricklyn population data.
There are severe penalties for disclosing that one is Kyndige to others, including members of one’s own family.
Bricklynites who are Kyndige include:
- the Chief Cosmologist,
- the Mayor of Bricklyn,
- the Chief Prognosticator,
- the Seven Councilors on the Federal Council of the Realm,
- the Chief Justice,
- the Chief Medical Officer,
- the Principal Historian,
- the Chief Scientist,
- the Principal Psychologist,
- the President of the Legotary,
- officials in the Realm’s Inland & Outland Consulates,
- select staff at the Bricklyn Chamber of Commerce, and
- carefully vetted reporters for The Bricklyn Eagle
The Samfundet has also designated several hundred other Bricklynites as Kyndige, through an interview/induction process we are not at liberty to disclose.« Back to Glossary Index